Offering you high-value, high-content, highly specific take-away information presented by highly qualified professionals.
At the left, Ben Marguglio delivering the keynote address to a meeting of the Nuclear Industry Assessment Corporation – with more than 200 persons in attendance. Ben gives you everything you need to implement his cost-effective principles and practices.
“Human Performance Improvement through Human Error Prevention”
Virtual Course: October 19-23, 2020; 1:00 – 5:00 pm Central Daylight Time each day.
Sponsored by ASQ, Energy and Environmental Division.
Presented by BW “Ben” Marguglio.
Call 845-265-0123 to arrange for the presentation of this course at your facility.
• Reduce human error in process design and implementation!
• Eliminate value-based and reflexive-based errors!
• Mitigate the effects of human error!
L E A R N M O R E
Do you know:
• The four fields of focus for human error prevention / reduction and mitigation of human error effects?
Do you know:
• The seven human error causal factors?
• Techniques to eliminate value-based error and reflexive-based error?
• Techniques to significantly reduce error from all other causal factors?
• The five stages of human error?
• Techniques for making procedures more effective in reducing human error?
• Techniques for making training more effective on reducing human error?
• How to identify error traps and the twenty-five behaviors to counteract them?
• Behaviors to avoid non-conservative decisions?
• How to perform process risk management using The Rule of 8?
• How to determine root and contributing human behavior causes?
• The nine types of corrective action?
These are only a few of the things that you’ll learn from Ben Marguglio’s highly acclaimed HPI-HEP course.